AWAVA welcomes the fantastic news that the Australian Cross Disability Alliance has been formed with funding from the Australian Government to represent the voices of Australians with disability from all walks of life. This is an exciting development and we look forward engaging with their work.
The members of the Australian Cross Disability Alliance are:
- Children with Disability Australia (CDA)
- First Peoples Disability Network Australia (FPDN)
- National Ethnic Disability Alliance (NEDA)
- People with Disability Australia (PWDA)
- Women With Disabilities Australia (WWDA)
For more information about the Australian Cross Disability Alliance, see their media release.