As one of the six National Women’s Alliances funded by the Australian Government to bring together women’s organisations and individuals across Australia, AWAVA collaborates with many different organisations on shared campaigns.
Some of the campaigns we have recently supported include:
- The National Family Violence Prevention Legal Services (FVPLS) campaign to reinstate vital funding to the body.
- Women’s Legal Services Australia (WLSA) Safety First in Family Law Five Step Plan.
- Women’s Legal Services Australia (WLSA) Open Letter of Concern About the Proposed Family Court Merger.
- Everybody’s Home, campaigning to fix Australia’s housing system.
- The Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) Network’s campaign calling on the Morrison Government to protect equal pay funding for the feminised caring sector.
For further information on AWAVA’s supported campaigns, please email [email protected]